Saturday, July 30, 2011

Positive Thoughts All Around!!!!

So we are now in our TWW period and just like last month, I have tons of butterflies in my tummy.  I CANNOT wait to test positive!!!  
-----------
A few weeks ago I got one of the most amazing phone calls ever from my very good friend Stacie.  You may remember since she and I swapped blogs for a day about 2 months ago.  Stacie and her husband Bryan had been trying for FOUR years to conceive and now their wait is finally over...SHE'S PREGNANT!!!!!! I'm OVER THE MOON happy for them and the news just makes me want my own that much more...so we can be pregnant at the same time.  HOW AWESOME WOULD  THAT BE??? So if you haven't already...head on over to her blog to wish her a HUGE congrats!!!!!  Jelly Bean Grahn (my official nickname for baby Grahn), Auntie Daisy loves you already <3


In OTHER happy news.....I have another friend, we'll call her C, who recently went through IVF and found out a few weeks ago that she too is pregnant!!!! YAY!!!!!!  I'm just sooo happy for everyone it's an amazing feeling being a part of someone else's TTC journey.  It makes me MORE excited for my own!!!


Positive Thoughts All Around!!!! YAY!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I hope this is the month for you! Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Thank you Daisy! :) And Hi, Christa!! Nice to see you here too!!

    Jelly Bean Grahn loves Auntie Daisy!

    I am on pins and needles with you during your 2WW!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete