Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy 2 Year Anniversary To Us!!!

Today is our 2 year wedding anniversary!!!!  
Us on our wedding day....
If I had to sum up the last 2 years in one word it would be FUN.
Time sure flies by!! In the 2 short years we've been married we've done some pretty fun stuff together...trips(Hawaii, Vegas, California...and other local places), milestones (puppy and house) and celebrations (jobs, school).
It's been great living together, just the 2 of us (with Tobey) but we're sooo looking forward to starting the next chapter in our family...a baby (no, I'm NOT pregnant yet...but hopefully this year will be the year!).  I'm really excited about all the new changes that could come and I know that no matter what the challenges we face in the future we will have tons of FUN.
  
I was at a wedding 2 days ago and I really miss being a bride.  When I got home we talked about perhaps having a 10 year wedding renewal thing.  YAY! 

Happy Anniversary to the love of my life!!! I love you so so much!!  You are PERFECT for me and I am so glad God made us for each other.  He did me proud and I thank Him everyday for such a blessing!  
Us 3 weeks ago at our family photoshoot (more of that to come later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment