Monday, July 18, 2011

Blog Officially PRIVATE!!!


I've gone private!! If you're able to read this then it means you've made the list and you're my VIP!!!!  I honestly didn't realize SO many people were following my blog!! I'm so flattered by all the emails I got from people I never knew were reading asking to stay as followers and telling me how much they loved reading my blog.  Thank you =)  I love to write, always have, and this blog gives me a creative outlet as well as a place for me to share my life with those who care enough to read.  I appreciate each and every one of you!!!  

xoxo Daisy

PS - Ovulation testing starts tomorrow!!!!! Can't wait to see the double lines again so we can get going on making babies HAHA!!! Will keep y'all posted!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh snap! I think this deserves a congrats!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Prayers to you and your babies to be!
    PS: Is your real name Daisy? That's my oldest daughter's name. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julie!

    Jamie yes Daisy is my real name!!!!!! HAHA Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it's a great name if I do say so myself. :0)

    ReplyDelete