Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Hubs!

Today is my hubby's 29th birthday.  I LOVE this photo of him...it shows off his personality so well...playful, young at heart, fun and ADORABLE!  
This was back in 2008 before we were engaged.  
I can honestly say that Ed is PERFECT for me.  Yes he has flaws and there are things about him I can't stand but I really think we were made especially for each other.  Before I met him I was on a 1 year drought in the boyfriend department and I was getting realllllly upset with God because all my life I dreamed about finding Prince Charming and I was 25 years old and he still was not in my life.  Now I look back and everything makes sense.  I'm SO glad God planned it the way he did and I'm so grateful for having Ed in my life.   I'm ONE LUCKY GIRL!!!!!!

This song was played at a wedding I went to last week...I've heard it before but never looked it up to listen in FULL...but I LOVE it!!  Totally what I feel for Ed!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment