Monday, July 25, 2011

Puppy Sitting Galore - Photoblog!

Hey everyone! I've been SUPER busy the last little while.  There've been weddings to go to and I've been puppy sitting non-stop for a week and LOVE it!!  It's so nice for Tobey to have friends around!  Yesterday we went to Stanley Park for a 3 hour walk with 3 dogs and then came home an napped for 3 hours HAHA I'm pleased to say that I got a mini tan! The weather in Vancouver has been COLD and we've rarely had any sun at all so it was super nice to spend a Sunday in the hot summer sun! Here are some CUTE photos!
Tobey with the love of his life Belle! They've been friends since they were 2 months old! 




Tobey on the left hiding and Chloe on the right!  Tobey wasn't so sure about Chloe when she arrived and pretty much hid from her for the first night but now they're buds!
The lovely 3! Belle, Tobey and Chloe!
We took all 3 pups out for a walk HAHA it was challenging but fun! The photo at the top of this entry was taken after this one!
Pooped after walking!
My baby <3
Chloe napping
Tobey napping


We took them to Stanley Park yesterday...3 dogs walking for 3 hours and then napping after for 3 hours HAHA

2 comments:

  1. This is great preparation for having children! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA It sure is!!!!! Although I work with kids as a profession and started babysitting since I was 15 AND I'm the oldest of 4 kids! HAHAHA Talk about OVER prepared!!

    ReplyDelete