Friday, August 5, 2011

I LOVE Scentsy - Fall/Winter 2011 Collection Sneak Peak!!!

So pretty much all of you already know I'm a Scentsy consultant!  
The new catalog for the Fall/Winter 2011 season was just released yesterday and I am STOKED about all the new stuff coming out next month!!!  It's like PRE-Christmas for me because now everyone can start planning their Christmas shopping lists (I totally start in September!).  I have so many friends who have bought Scentsy from me and love it so much that they're all planning on giving  the gift of Scentsy this season.  If you're stumped for new gift ideas...check it out! It's THE newest thing in candles!  Here's just a little preview.....




































I'm most excited about this last photo. Every season Scentsy has a charity item and this season it will be Sasha the Bear Scentsy Buddy.  It's $36 and ALL proceeds will go towards......RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES!!!!!! How awesome is THAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment