Sunday, July 17, 2011

TTC Update....

Simply put, out TTC status is that we're still trying.  Aunt Flo arrived last week so no, we're not pregnant.  We're totally going to just keep trying every month.  Taking O tests and getting it on when needed. 

Not that we've lost hope or anything (come on, we've only tried ONCE) but Ed and I know a LOT of people who have had difficulties TTC and we want to prepare for the worse scenario IF it happens to us.  Because being hopeful and expectant doesn't mean being naive I feel that I should at least be prepared for problems even if they don't happen.  We decided to keep trying until the end of September and if for whatever reason we're not pregnant yet we will stop trying the way we are trying and take a mini break.  If you know me you'll know that if we're not pregnant by then I'll probably start getting a little bit worried.  I want to prevent myself from feeling overwhelmed and that's why we came up with this idea.  We would stop trying (and who knows we COULD still get pregnant after that!) and plan a big trip for March (spring break).  This way we can have something positive to look forward to/be excited about and either way it will be WIN-WIN for us.  Off the top of our heads New York or Miami/Disney World would be where we would head off to.   

So I'll be doing a TTC update every month...and this month was a negative but O testing starts in a few days for me so who knows...I COULD get pregnant THIS time!!!!  Keep us in your prayers for a healthy baby soon!
 -------------
Heads up.....my blog will be going PRIVATE starting tomorrow!!!!! Be sure to email me your email addresses so you can keep reading. daisy.gosionglim@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. just remember it often takes up to 12 months for a healthy, fertile woman to get pregnant. Try not to get yourself worked up, that'll just make you worry! Sometimes not NOT trying is the trick... if you get what I mean. We got pregnant the second time when we weren't necessarily 'trying', but weren't preventing either....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley!! Yes that's what our doctor told us when we initially told him that we wanted to start trying...but he did tell us that we can optimize our chances by charting my cycles and testing for ovulation days....which is what we're doing. Hmmm maybe we should just skip to the 'NOT' trying stage HAHAHA But yes stress-free is the way to go....but it's soooo hard since I'm not working right now over the summer too...it's all I think about!!!!!

    ReplyDelete