Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Going Private....


Hey everyone!! 
Remember a while back I had said that I was thinking of making my blog private for a while?  Well I think the time is NOW.  I figure if I wait til I'm pregnant to do it then it might be obvious that I AM pregnant HAHA So this week sometime I will be privatizing this blog.  PLEASE send me your emails at daisy.gosionglim@gmail.com so I can add you! I'd LOVE it if everyone kept following and that I can announce good news soon!!!!!  I'll open up this blog to the public again when it's time to ANNOUNCE that we're pregnant to the public!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to follow you privately or publicly! :0) close at hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie!! For sure you're welcome to follow!! I need your email address in order to add you to my list of readers so you still have access once I make it private in like...3 days....!!! Thanks for reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sent you a fb message with me address :)

    ReplyDelete