Sunday, October 30, 2011

13th Week Update and Belly Pic!

WEEK 13!!!
I have a dentist appointment this week...hope I don't find out that I have pregnancy gingivitis!!! SO happy that I finally a bunch of appointments lined up and that we have more little milestones to look forward to other than the weekly countdowns!!  27 weeks to go!!!!!
------------
Symptoms: Not much has changed since last week.  The weather isn't helping and I'm feeling very BLAH these days.
Mood: Blah...I guess I'm still not totally over my cold/flu 100%.
Cravings: I craved for these Cheese Buns from my local bakery this week LOL.  
Bump Measurement: 30 inches!!! (.25 increase from last week! Seems to be steadily growing at this rate every week!!!!) OH!! And I need to add...my BELLY BUTTON is starting to stick out!! I'm a TOTAL inny and I'm finding that it's starting to pop out a tiny bit!!  WIERD!
Weight: 90 lbs. (I lost 1 lbs. since last week's weigh in LOL). I haven't been feeling all too great these past 2 weeks so I'm not surprised because I haven't been able to eat a lot without feeling really gross!  
October 30, 2011....13 weeks!!!!!
Aug 22 (3 weeks) vs Oct 30 (13 weeks)!! I've grown a lot in 10 weeks!!
Can't wait to see what the next 10 will do! I'll probably be double
the size by Christmas at this rate!!
-----------------
PS: I've added a POLL on the right hand side of my blog!!!!! Go vote on whether you think we will be having a BOY or GIRL!! We find out on December 23rd (if all goes well and baby cooperates!!) and we will announce it on CHRISTMAS DAY!!!! If you want, you can also add it onto my comments below so I know who's guessing what!!!

1 comment: