Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!


It's Thanksgiving Day today in CANADA!!! I'm going to be making a bird tonight along with 3 other dishes!!!  What are YOU thankful for this year?

I have SO much to be thankful for and this year because we're expecting I am EXTRA grateful.  
If you had known me 10 years ago and had asked me the question "What do you want in your life 10 years from now?" I would have told you that I would want all the things that I currently have in my life now.  Yes, I can't help but feel like Charlotte from SATC when she found out she was pregnant.  I really do think that I have everything I ever wanted.  I'm married, have an awesome hubby, got a puppy who has the personality that I couldn't even dream of having, a house, healthy parents and friendships that have lasted almost my entire lifetime.  I truly am blessed.

This doesn't mean I never had trials and difficulties along the way.  But I honestly am grateful for those times as well because it's the bad times that shape us into who we are.  I have everything that I wanted right now because I'm ready for them.  And without all the trials and tribulations that I've endured I wouldn't BE ready to live the life I now have and enjoy it the way I should.  

I wish each and every person who reads this a blessed Thanksgiving Day and that no matter what life throws at you, there will come a time when you can look back and say "it was all worth it".

I thank GOD for keeping His promises to me that He will take care of me no matter what and that He will be with me regardless of where I am in my life.  Without Him, I am nothing.  
Thank you God, I love You.
Thanksgiving Day 2011...10 weeks!!

3 comments: