Sunday, October 16, 2011

11th Week Update and Belly Pic!

WEEK 11!!!
Symptoms: One word...BLOATED!!!  I've been SUPER bloated all week.  I can only eat a small amount of food before I feel super full and become bloated.  
Mood: I think I'm starting to be happier? HAHA I don't think I'm as moody as before.  My mood doesn't fluctuate as much and I think because I'm getting closer to my 2nd trimester I'm more relaxed.  I'm less tired and I think that helps with being less moody.
Cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary still! I can only eat so much at a time and when I'm bloated I totally don't even feel like eating...so not much craving of food yet!
Bump Measurement: 29.5 inches (I grew .5 if an inch!!)
Weight: 90 lbs (no change) 
---------------------------------
11 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!
11 weeks WITH clothes on!! I have a bump!!!!!
Aug 22 vs. Oct 16!  
-----------------
I've had a sore itchy throat for almost 2 weeks now.  It's getting worse and worse.  I'm taking the day off work tomorrow and going to call my doctor and see if I can go see him.  We still have not heard from the maternity clinic yet....they're supposed to call us and set us up with our first prenatal care appointment.  I'm going to call them too.  I'm also due for a dentist visit and I've read that being pregnant means you can be more prone to gingivitis...so I'll be calling to make an appointment too!  I guess this is the beginning of MANY appointments to come!!!!  

On another note....my student husband is a student no more!!! He is DONE school and passed with flying colours!!!!!  He's such a hard worker and I love him for that.  Now we just need our tenants downstairs to move out so we can get one of the 3 rooms back before we start clearing out Ed's current 'office'.  We won't be doing much to the room yet...but we're thinking of wainscoting...so we'll see!  I can't wait for December to come so we can find out if it's a boy or girl and I think we will start the painting/decorating/furniture buying in January!!!!! YAY!!!  It's so nice to not have Ed come home everyday and hide in the office studying.  I'm finally not as tired as I was last month so this means some days we can go shopping around and look at baby stuff now!!!!  All the exciting stuff are coming soon...can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment