Sunday, October 2, 2011

9th Week Update and Belly Pic!

WEEK 9!!!
Symptoms: I'm getting less and less tired each week!!!  YAY!!! I've started gagging a LOT!!  Still sleeping like a rock and loving it and the weird dreams are still there. Still gassy too but not as bad!
Mood: I'm in a pretty mellow/blah mood these days...I'm just wanting to get into double digit weeks!!!  Still feeling unhappy about having to mentally go back 3 weeks after our dating ultrasound.  It was just so unexpected and I was so set on being 8.5 weeks THREE weeks ago it was just really hard (and still is) to have to take 3 weeks steps back and start from there....I just reallllllllly want to be over the first trimester already!!!! I know I'll feel that my baby is more safe then.  3 more weeks to go!!! I DO find my self lacking patience...I've basically been hiding out at home all the time because I don't want to have to get annoyed about anything HAHA
Cravings: Still nothing...appetite is still lacking...probably because I've been gagging?? A lot? I  just eat enough to have food in me and then I'll stop.  Normally I eat like a PIG...even BEFORE I was pregnant.  I'm drinking a LOT of milk still...and I love it...so weird because I NEVER drank milk before!!! Used to HATE it!!!
Bump Measurement: 28.25 inches (increase of .25 inches)
Weight (I'm adding this new update!):  90 lbs (my pre-pregnancy weight was 85 lbs)
--------------------
last week (sept 25) vs. this week(oct 2)!!
And just to show my actual progress....the day we found out (aug 22) vs. this week (oct 2)!!
Oh ya....anyone notice anything different with my blog header????  I'm also going to get my bloodwork done sometime this week.  And next week Ed and I will go see our OB for the first time (we haven't really had time since he's been crazy studying.  His course is done after this week! YAY!).  I'm really excited to get everything in place and start seeing someone regularly and having everything checked out.  I'm hoping they'll have a Doppler or mini ultrasound machine of some sort so I can either see or hear the baby again soon.  I'm so tempted to even go out and get a pregnancy test and just to make sure I'm still pregnant sometimes.  I'm lucky that I haven't spotted at ALL but still....some days I'm just so stressed and worried that it's not there anymore.  The hormones are NOT helping in that department!!!!

2 comments:

  1. A doppler won't be able to pick up a heartbeat until closer to 11 or 12 weeks. Ours took forever to find at 12 weeks.

    You're looking great!! Rounding out nicely :) I found once I hit the double digits things really sped up! It will start to go fast soon

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really?? Rats!!! Less than 1 week til double digits!! Although apparently on SOME websites they consider me IN my 10th week NOW HAHA

    ReplyDelete