Sunday, October 23, 2011

12th Week Update and Belly Pic!

WEEK 12!!! 
The beginning of the 2nd trimester!!!
Symptoms: I'm STARTING to be more hungrier more often.  Still tired but I think it's getting better each week.  I stayed home from work on Monday and Tuesday this week because I had a minor cold.  Went to my doctor and he prescribed me a puffer (I had one years ago) for my SUPER itchy throat.  I'm so glad because I was dry coughing so much it gave me a HUGE headache and I finally had to take a Tylenol.  
Mood: I'm still pretty moody HAHA I've read that it doesn't really go away....my poor hubby!
Cravings: I find myself wanting to eat more! Less bloated for sure this week!
Bump Measurement: 29.75 inches (.25 inch increase since last week and 5.75 inches increased since Aug 22)
Weight: 91 lbs. (1 lbs increase since last week and 6 lbs increase since Aug 22)
------------------------------
The maternity clinic finally called me on Friday but I was driving so I didn't pick up.  I will have to call them back on Monday and book my first appointment!! So excited to finally be seeing someone on a regular basis!!! I TOTALLY think Tobey has started noticing that there is life inside of me!! He's been sniffing around that area a lot and been really cuddly too!!!  I know he'll be a really protective and loving older brother!! 2 months until we get to find out if we're having a boy or girl!!
Ed and I went baby stuff shopping today.  We got schooled in strollers, car seats and cribs!! We've decided to set up a registry in January at Baby's World and we're probably going to buy all our stuff from there! I LOVE that store!!!!
Oct 23, 2011 (12 weeks!!!!!) My left eye is super puffy because I had stung it with
this new contact solution that Ed bought and we didn't know it was a 'special'
kind that had to be neutralized...OUCH!
Aug 22 vs Oct 23!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment