Sunday, October 9, 2011

10th Week Update and Belly Pic!

WEEK 10!!!
Symptoms: I've noticed that I'm a lot tired again.  Similar to when I first found out I was pregnant.  I'm also a LOT more nauseous these days and still feel like throwing up but haven't.  I feel SO lucky to be one of the 10% of people who do NOT throw up during their pregnancy!! THANK GOODNESS!  
Mood: I'm getting more and more irritated easily than I ever was.  Today was horrible.  I snapped at my poor Ed a million times LOL I'm also irritated because I'm always hungry but do not crave anything and don't really know what I want to eat.
Cravings: Like I said...not too much.  But I kind of realized that I need to let loose a little bit with my crazy food restrictions......so.......I had 3 pieces of salmon sashimi today!! IT WAS GLORIOUS!!!  SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!! I also had some beef teriyaki, california rolls and cucumber rolls.  BEST meal in a LONG time!!! 
Bump Measurement: 29 inches (.75 inches!!!!)
Weight: 90 lbs (no change)
I didn't realize how big I got this past week until I saw this!!!
Aug 22 vs Oct 9! Baby is the size of a PRUNE this week!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't puke either. Only when I took my pre-natal vitamins did I actually puke! I stopped taking them and just ate a wide variety of food, which was enough because all my blood work was fine.

    ReplyDelete