Sunday, November 6, 2011

14th Week Update and Belly Pic!

Symptoms: This week I found myself realizing that I felt the way I did BEFORE I was pregnant! There were days when I totally felt 'normal' and free of pregnancy symptoms...guess that's the 2nd trimester bliss people talk about??  But there are still days when my back really hurts and I feel cramps in my tummy.
Mood: My mood hasn't really changed too much.  I guess now that the weeks are going up and up I'm more than ever getting used to the idea that all this pregnancy stuff is REAL and that in less than 6 months we will have a baby in our arms and sleepless nights LOL. 
Cravings: Not really craving anything one specific still...but craving different specific things every day when I'm hungry.  
Bump Measurement: 30.5 inches!!! That's HALF an inch since last week and 6.5 inches since I've been pregnant!! CRAZY!!!
Weight: Still 90 lbs!!!  5 lbs gained since I've been pregnant but really....my weight was 85 lbs +/- 5 lbs before...so I really haven't gained anything LOL.  Really weird since I've gained 6.5 inches!! 
November 6, 2011....14 Weeks!!
Aug 22 (week 3) vs Nov 6 (week 14)...it's SO cool to see the difference!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you are doing weekly updates. it'll be great to read later :)

    ReplyDelete