Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Waiting......

Just another week and I can test to see if I'm pregnant.....now I understand why every 'getting pregnant' blog I read about has at least SOME posts about the agony of the TWW period.  Waiting half a month is a long time!!  Pregnant or not I can't wait to find out!  
---------------

I used ovulation strips during my last ovulation cycle but I never got a full serge....which is really weird because last time I did but I used a different brand/type of tests.  I tested pretty often but then if we were out all day then I'd miss testing on that day.  Either way I think we got it on often enough HAHA I've had friends mess up on ovulation testing and still got pregnant because they just ended up doing it almost every day.  Ed was starting to ask me why I even bothered testing...he said we should just do it at least every other day a week after my period ends and do it for 2-3 weeks straight....HAHA 

Keep y'all posted!

7 comments:

  1. Honestly when my husband and I were trying to get pregnant with our second we were "intimate" every other day. I had one period while I was trying with him. My first we didn't really plan anything out and it took 3 months. Oh yeah I read that if a woman "celebrates" at the end of being intimate that increases the chances of baby making! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA I grew up in a house where we never talked about sex! Can you tell? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. here I thought you meant jump up and down ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jillian so did I....I get it now BAHAHAHAHHAHA We never talked about it either growing up....Ed and I waiting until our wedding night too =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol Daisy! But yeah, I did read the same thing...but really, we should be doing that anyways :)

    ReplyDelete