Thursday, August 18, 2011

TTC Update....

Just a really quick update....
So more than 2 weeks have passed but I will haven't got my period yet....BUT I did take a pregnancy test yesterday and it was a negative.  I expect my period to arrive next week but if it's not here by Tuesday (which is the day it normally comes on) I will test again.  I was told by a friend that sometimes even though you're pregnant the test still says negative because your HCG levels are not yet high enough to be detected.  So here's hoping!!!!!!  

4 comments:

  1. So your period is two week late?? If so yah your pregnant! I got a negative test with my daughter I knew I was pregnant though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers still crossed for you this month, it's not over until your period shows up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My period is ALWAYS random....they've been 32 days apart and also 46 days apart so my cycles are TOALLY whack!!! We'll see! I suspect Tuesday I'll get my period though.....but still hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Jamie I totally read that wrong....no it's been 2 weeks since I've ovulated....not 2 weeks since I was expecting my period!! HAHA

    ReplyDelete