Sunday, August 7, 2011

Student Husband

My husband Ed is an electrician.  He's currently in his 4th year as an apprentice and just started school last week to complete his last year of schooling.  His course is 10 weeks long so that means no fun for him until the course is done.  This is the last of 4 courses and after he's done he will finally get paid the full pay an electrician should get...no more apprentice wages! It's been nice having him home earlier from school (he's off at 2:30) and since I'm not back to work until September, I'm pretty much feeling like a mom to a college kid HAHA.  All I do is make him snacks and bring them to him in his office and go in after a while to clear his empty plates.  

While Ed is busy being a good student, I've been busy myself too! I've been getting my creative juices flowing by making cards! Here's just SOME of them...










No comments:

Post a Comment