Monday, August 8, 2011

Our Wedding Day Music - Musicblog!

I was bored today so I went on Youtube and watched/listend to all the songs from our wedding...thought I'd share since wedding planning season is just starting for all those ladies who got engaged over the summer (seems to be the most popular time to propose!)...enjoy!!
Spring by Vivaldi - This song was played by a strings trio as guests 
were arriving for the ceremony
Canon in D by Pachelbel - This is the song the string trio played as my
bridesmaids walked down the asile
So Much In Love by All-4-One - The song that was sung A Capella by 4 of our 
guy friends while I walked down the aisle
 
Rondeau by Mouret - This is the song that the string trio played while Ed and 
I poured our unity sand and signed our marriage certificate
The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba by Handel - This song was 
played by the string trio as Ed and I walked up the asile after we kissed 
for the first time as husband and wife
 
Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield - This song was played 
as Ed and I entered into the reception room announced for the first time 
as Mr. and Mrs. Edmund Go
 
You and Me by Lifehouse - This was the song to our first dance <3
  
Sweet Dream (Are Made of This) by Eurythmics - This was the song that 
played while we cut our cake
 
I Need a Girl (Part One) by P. Diddy featuring Usher and Loon - 
This was the song that played during the garter toss 
Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) by Beyonce - 
This was the song that played during the bouquet toss
 
Just Dance by Lady Gaga - This was the first song that played to call 
everyone up onto the dance floor

No comments:

Post a Comment