Saturday, August 6, 2011

100 Random Facts About Me!

  1. I got married on July 11, 2009
  2. My birthday is January 19, 1983
  3. I have no children
  4. Ed and I bought our first house in August 2010
  5. Exactly ONE day after we got the keys to our house Ed and I picked up our puppy Tobey
  6. I'm left handed
  7. I LOVE Mariah Carey...I have ALL her CDs
  8. My first CD ever was Coolio's Gangsta's Paradise....yo
  9. I love to read
  10. I collect Starbucks city mugs....any, not just ones of where I've been to
  11. I LOVE super hot, humid summer weather
  12. I'm a sodium girl...I prefer chips to chocolates
  13. I love to shop
  14. I prefer my hair long
  15. I'm the oldest of 4 kids
  16. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother, they are 3, 4.5 and 5.5 years younger than me
  17. I'm 5'3" tall
  18. I work with children with Special Needs
  19. I have a Bachelors in Arts majoring in Psychology and minoring in English and Early Childhood Education from Simon Fraser University
  20. I am super girly
  21. Ed and I are HUGE Smallville fans
  22. Tobey's birthday is June 23, 2010
  23. Ed's birthday is July 15, 1982
  24. Ed is almost 6 months older than I am
  25. Tobey is a Yorkshire Terrier pup
  26. Both my parents were born and raised in Hong Kong and immigrated to Canada after they got married
  27. I can only SPEAK Cantonese....I can't read or write it
  28. I was born and raised in Vancouver, BC, Canada
  29. Ed and I honeymooned in Hawaii (Big Island) for 12 glorious days
  30. I've only ever been on 1 cruise...to Alaska with my family
  31. The next place I want to travel to is either New York, Miami and Disneyworld or a cruise somewhere HOT
  32. I love Starbucks
  33. I HATE snakes
  34. I'm 90% deaf in my left ear
  35. I have glasses but almost always wear contacts
  36. I'm a Scentsy consultant
  37. I love Facebook/Twitter/Blogger
  38. I also do wedding invitations on the side and make cards of all types
  39. I do not like eating veggies
  40. I will eat corn and potato everyday if I had to
  41. My wedding dress was a Maggie Sottero
  42. The first concert I ever went to was Jessica Simpson
  43. The last concert I was at was Michael Buble
  44. I've only ever been to 3 concerts...the 2nd one was Backstreet Boys
  45. The first time I went to Disneyland was last summer (2010)...Ed and I went for our 2nd honeymoon...we also went to San Diego, LA, Universal Studios, San Francisco, Portland and Seattle...ROADTRIP
  46. I love to travel
  47. I want 2 kids...twins...1 boy, 1 girl
  48. I'm a LITTLE OCD...just a LITTLE
  49. I love having my picture taken
  50. If I could afford it I would go to Europe for 3 months straight
  51. My favorite colour is PINK
  52. For my wedding I made a 23 page itinerary for all my helpers
  53. Ed is the youngest of 4 boys and has a younger sister
  54. I have NO niece or nephews from either sides of our families
  55. I'm a hopeless romantic
  56. I'm a lot like Monica from Friends
  57. My BFF and I have been BFFs since we were 8/9 years old...that's over 20 years
  58. My perfume is Chanel Mademoiselle
  59. I use a MacBook Pro
  60. My fave Disney princess is Snow White
  61. I collect children's books
  62. I used to scrapbook a lot and wish I would get back into it
  63. We have a 46" TV
  64. I want to have a full on vow renewal on our 5th or 10th wedding anniversary...FULL ON as in dress and all...probably a destination one
  65. I got baptized when I was 15 alongside my BFF
  66. I grew up at a Southern Baptist church
  67. Christmas is THE best holiday
  68. Summer is THE best season
  69. I want to be a stay-at-home-mom after I'm done having kids
  70. I wish my job paid more
  71. I'm really scared that I will have a child with Special Needs
  72. I'm a Capricorn
  73. I'm the year of the Dog
  74. My doctor once measured my legs and they is supposedly a 2cm difference in length
  75. My fave store to shop at is Aritzia because they have the sizes 00 and xxs...which fits me
  76. I have NEVER had a facial
  77. I'm quite the swimmer...when I was 17 I got certified as as swimming instructor and got my life guarding certificate
  78. I'm always cold even in the summer
  79. I love to travel and wish I could do more of it
  80. I LOVE weddings
  81. I'm usually a happy person but do NOT piss me off
  82. I drive a Toyota Rav-4
  83. My dream Mommy car is a Mercedes-Benz ML-Class SUV in White
  84. I have an iPhone
  85. Instagram is fun
  86. I once wanted to be a Pediatric Nurse
  87. I LOVE to vaccum
  88. I'm a neat freak
  89. I wore my mom's traditional Chinese dress on my wedding day
  90. I wash my hair every other day otherwise it'd be too dry
  91. I married for love
  92. My fave TV shows are all the CSIs, all the Law & Orders, Criminal Minds and Without a Trace
  93. My fave reality TV shows are The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Big Brother, The Amazing Race, Bachelor Pad, all the Chef Ramsey shows and all The Real Housewives shows
  94. I think C. S. Lewis is amazing
  95. I like spending time along in peaceful quiet
  96. I never leave the house without my hair and makeup done
  97. I wish I could dress to the 9's everyday
  98. I'm not a fan of sports cars
  99. If I was super rich I would donate so much to children's charities
  100. Jesus is my everything

4 comments:

  1. OMG,I can totally relate to you too. I'm also deaf on my leaf ear. =( It happened when I was in 3rd grade. When my family & I went to Philippines for a vacation, my mom noticed that I've always been scratching my ears so she took me to the doctors. Afterwards, they said I had earwax so they needed to clean my ear. After a few minutes, I felt a sharp pain, and I started to cry really bad. When he came back to Hawai'i, (Honolulu) yellow gooey things were coming out of my ears. My mom took me to the doctors, and thats when they said I had a hole in my ear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow....that's horrible!!!!! Ya nothing like that ever happened to me....I guess I was either born that way or something happened because there's no PHYSICAL evidence as to why I'm deaf in that ear. It's a plus when you're trying to sleep at night and there's noise outside...I just roll on my right side and all the sound is cancelled LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, OMG. Same here. I usually sleep on my left side, and when there is a noise outside, I use my pillow to cover my right ear and then the noise is gone. But back then, I had problems with my ear. There are times where I would hear something, and when I cover both my ears, I still hear something. And when my ask my sister or brother, if they hear what I'm hearing, they say no. Which got me really scared and I would get annoyed by it too. I'm really glad those stop though.

    ReplyDelete