Friday, April 1, 2011

Oooooo projects!!!!


I have so many projects coming up in the next 6 months I'm so excited!!!  I love being a BUSY BEE and here is a preview (it's really a check off list for myself hehe) of what's to come...other than hopefully becoming with child!!

Many of you already know but aside from working with children with special needs I have 2 mini businesses on the side as well!!  The first one is...Love Notes Designs! Check out my blog too!
Love Notes Designs was created because when I got married, I couldn't find the kinds of invitations I wanted....at a decent price!!  I ended up hand making all 180 cards myself and LOVED it!! So of course being me, I ended up making all 100 ceremony programs as well with all 20 table numbers, 200 name cards, 20 menus and 40 bridal shower cards!!  I loved making all my wedding stationaries so much that I decided it'd be worth my while to start up a business doing just that...seeing that I had such a hard time finding affordable ones...I figured other brides would have the same issues!  But of course weddings are kind of seasonal....so....my big summer project is to make cards for all occasions and have them up on Etsy for sale!! 

My next project also has to do with Love Notes Designs!  You know all the Groupon, Living Social, Social Shopper, Dealfind, Good News....the list goes on....companies that are out there right now??  Well Weddingful (I'm a vendor on their website!) started doing wedding deals and I'm in the process of being featured with a deal!  Just need to get everything in order and work out the numbers and fine print!  SO EXCITING!!  I'm also planning to see if I can get a table at a wedding show sometime this year...or next!!  We'll see!!!!

My last project has to do with my OTHER side business......Scentsy!!!!!!  
I became a Scentsy consultant back in October 2010 and have had so much success...thanks to all my family and friends!!!!  I've begun setting up a store in my home office for the bars so I'm going to continue building my inventory and hopefully be able to do both home parties and a store at the same time!!! FUN!!!

K I know this entry seemed like a self-promotional one but like I said...this is just kind of a small check list for myself....plus it's another side of me you all now know about!!!!!

I LOVE the quote from Clueless when Cher (Alicia Silverstone) squeals and says "Ooooooo project!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment