Wednesday, April 6, 2011

T-Minus 1 Month....Possibly.


So next month once I begin my cycle and hit the ovulation period....Ed and I will make our first fertilization attempt.  With that in mind the only thing I know to do right now is eat as many of the non-edaibles (food I won't be able to eat for the next....year? of my life).  The past 2 days I've had nothing but Sashimi and Raw Oysters for dinner!  And don't think I'm going to stop just yet!! I figure I have a good 3 weeks left to indulge in all the non-edibles that I love eating and can't imagine living without!!  I'm going to drink as much wine as I can, eat as many raw foods as I can and just PRAY that I won't miss them too too much once I'm officially with child.  

I'm honestly kind of freaking out about all the non-edibles I'm going to have to give up.  Sushi and rare cooked steaks are all I know but once that golden (more like blue?) line appears on that lovely stick that I'll be peeing on I will have to eat nothing but fully cooked and healthy (what's that?) foods.  SUCH SACRIFICES!!! I hope my future child reads this and can feel my pain. Ed on the other hand doesn't understand why I'm making such a big deal.  This is coming from a guy who of course hates alcohol, raw fish and undercooked meats!!!  

3 weeks.....I should really make a food plan to get in as much as I can eh??!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment