Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bridezilla Moment



I know this blog is about my journey into MOTHERHOOD but I just need to vent.  We got married July 11, 2009 and we STILL don't have our wedding album!!! We have 4 cd's of all our photos, so it's not like we have no photos.  But we haven't even SEEN a blueprint of our wedding album.  We've called/emailed back and forth every couple of months but everytime we get a 'we're working on it right now!' reply.  Seriously at this rate I'll be a MOM before I see my wedding album.


We've even asked for them to refund us the portion of the album and we can take our digital files and have an album made elsewhere.  But they insisted that it will be done so we are giving them another chance.  This we BEFORE Christmas.  It's almost APRIL now!!!!!!!


I'm looking into filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau...so if anyone has ever filed one please let me know how!


*deep breath*


K now back to looking at awesome baby photographers....I LOVE LOVE LOVE little crochet hats and accessories on babies!!







FYI, Etsy is THE place to get these cute photo props!!

3 comments:

  1. at least you finally got the blueprints! so crisis averted? i can't wait to see the finished album after you get your edits done :)

    ..and prob goes without saying, but those babies are adorableeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I should right an update....so after this blog update they finally sent us our first blueprint. Still need changed but it's a step closer!!

    ReplyDelete