Monday, April 11, 2011

I Dream in Two's...


I'm going to admit I have a greedy wish.  I want TWINS.  I've always wanted twins.  And my maternal grandmother had twins so technically I have a chance.  Whenever people learn this about me they think I'm crazy.  They tell me that it'd be so much harder having twins than one baby blah blah blah.  I honestly don't think it would be THAT big a difference and if anything I'll have TWO reasons to be a happy!  I WANT TWINS...but of course I'd settle for one really healthy baby!  

I'm going to up my greediness and even say I want boy/girl twins!!! HAHA It'd be awesome to have one of each and get it all over with on the first go eh??  Yes yes super greedy!!! But come on.....isn't this super cute?????
What I DON'T want is........
....now THAT would be crazy!!! This STROLLER is crazy!!!

I <3 babies!!!  RIght now I know 5 people who are pregnant (5 that I know of that is!!).....yay!!!!!

1 comment: