Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Name Game!


Lately Ed has been randomly telling me about names that he likes!  I'm not going to disclose anything yet because some things should be a surprise!  But when we were in Baby's World over the weekend the cribs section had showrooms and in those showrooms were names on the walls like this....



I just think it's so cute how he's always telling me that he he really wants a son but that if he had a daughter she'd be super spoiled and he'd melt everytime she looked at him the way I look at him when I'm requesting something.  It makes me really start to think that we should really look into our baby book (the one up top....I've had this FOREVER) and start making a list of boys/girls names that we love!  YAY FOR THE FUN STUFF!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment