Monday, April 25, 2011

Inspiration Boards for BOYS!

I told you I'm having baby fever!  Double post today! If I ever have a son these would be my inspiration boards for his nursery!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo.  The rug and accent wall are both amazing.  How about that 2-toned furniture combo?


The blue, green, yellow colour combo is very spring-like!  I think the stripes and dots together is kind of cool!


Grey, white and baby blue are a good combo too!!!!  I love this blanket...I love the alphabet in general so I think might use that idea!



4 comments:

  1. hehe you are SO into your baby stuff :) now you need an inspiration board for your girl!

    I actually think you should create one... like actually. So when the SECOND one ;) rolls around, you'll know what you want... either to change from what you have on your board or to add to it or even take the ideas you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA I showcased the boys one first because I honestly like all the boy nurseries online way more. It's more serene and relaxing to look at compared to all the crazy pink/brown, pink/black/white/ and hot pink combos out there!! I'll have inspirational girl nursery photos up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://gallery.projectnursery.com/projects/1040-Beachy-Baby-Boy-Nursery

    i followed your link from the previous post and found this nursery! i'm so in love with it...it's so absolutely our style :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that's totally you and Davidson!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete