Tuesday, June 14, 2011

WE WANT A SURGE!!!!


I know everyone in the city is chanting 'WE WANT THE CUP' right now but Ed and I are also chanting to ourselves....'WE WANT A SURGE!'.  

This morning I took my first ovulation test....this was the result.....



For those of you who have NO clue as to what this means....the darker line is the baseline and the lighter line on the right is my surge line.  I need the 2nd line to MATCH the baseline in terms of colour intensity for it to mean that I am ovulating.  

So now.....we just wait!!!  In the meantime, its nice to not have to use condoms anymore ;)

5 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I hope this is the month for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED using OPK's. Despite my fertility issues, we got PG the first month I used them and heard a lot of other women had the same successes. I hope it works out well for you.

    I took a Sharpie and wrote the date on each stick, stuck them side by side in a ziplock, and compared them day by day. It helped me SO MUCH and looking back, I totally saw where we ended up pregnant. If only I would have stayed pregnant :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julie!!!!!

    Shannon I'm thinking of writing the date on all of them too and taking a photo once it surges. I'm so sorry for your loss.....that's one thing that I'm really worried about....but until then I'm going to be positive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! Keep the faith!

    If you go back to March of 2009 on my blog, you'll see my OPK's all lined up and stuff. If you click on the pictures it will blow them up so you can see the changes.

    ReplyDelete