Monday, June 20, 2011

More Upcoming Guest Bloggers!

I got another 2 guest bloggers coming up later this week!!!  

First is Laura! She blogs at...
You may recognize this blog because I was a guest blogger for Laura last month!!!  Can't wait to read her entry!!! She is the mother of a REALLLLY cute little boy and I love reading about her life as a Mommy.  

The second guest blogger this week will be Stacie!  She blogs at...
Stacie is a VERY good friend of mine and we actually met on HER blog.  I was a follower for a long time and she randomly added me on Facebook.  After realizing how many CRAZY things we had in common we instantly became good friends.  Stacie's baby making journey touches my heart so much and I really encourage everyone to read it because the topic of infertility is something that everyone is very UNDER educated in.
-----------------
Ed, Tobey and I will be having a family photoshoot this Sunday (weather permitting but I'm VERY hopeful for sun!). I'm realllly excited because this is our FIRST professional family photoshoot...of just the 3 of us!  Can't wait to have all those lovely photos all over my house!!!! I have WAYY too many empty frames sitting around the shelves and on walls right now!! Can't wait to share them all!!!  

We're also going to be spending Canada Day long weekend (first weekend of July) in WHISTLER!!!  Yes, Tobey is coming too! The hotel is completely pet friendly (most hotels in Whistler are apparently!!) and I can't wait for our first family vacation...even though it's just a small one!  School will be out in 2.5 weeks!!!! The kids are starting to realllly drive me insane so I'm reallllly looking forward to having 2 full months OFF WORK!! YAY!!!!  I'll be spending ALL day with this little guy....

No comments:

Post a Comment