Monday, June 27, 2011

Tobey's Birthday Party!

Happy Monday everyone!! Good to be back after a few guest bloggers invaded my blog!!!  It was so great doing blog swaps and having a different audience!  A HUGE thanks to all my blog swappers and guest bloggers!!!  I'm sure we'll do this again!!!!
 -------------
Wednesday was Tobey's birthday and he turned ONE!  Ed and I just did a little cake thing with him after dinner and Auntie Stacie and Dash and Chloe came for a visit too! 
New shirt from Auntie Stacie, Dash and Chloe!!  His football totally matches!
Birthday Cake!
YUM!
Family photo...in our PJ's HAHA...Tobey's eyes are LOCKED on his cake!
----------------
On Friday BOTH Tobey and I got our hair done HAHA

-----------------------  
Saturday was Tobey's birthday party and it was a HUGE success!!! We had 6 dogs in our house!!!! Ava, Chico, Dash, Chloe, Bunnie came to play with Tobey and it was sooooo fun, cute and hilarious at the same time!  Kiboo and Belle were missed!!!!! Here's a few photos!
Cake!
Goody Bags!
SIX dogs!!
Eating cake!
 
I can't wait to have kids and do all this with them too!!!  This party was GREAT practice!! 
---------------------
Today we had our family shoot so I can't wait to get previews of those!!!! I'm hoping in a few days!!!! The weather was PERFECT (super clear and sunny) and Amy Williams, our photographer, showed us a couple of pics on her camera and the lighting is AWESOME! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment