Tuesday, June 7, 2011

She's HEREEEE!!!!!!


K SERIOUSLY I've never been so happy for Aunt Flo to arrive HAHA

So she came yesterday....over 40 days late!! It's official....I'm VERY irregular!!!! I am a bit worried that it will be harder to get pregnant because my Dr. had told me that women who had irregular cycles have a harder time tracking/finding out their ovulation dates.  However, I'm optimistic and prepared!  Over the weekend I picked up my crazy stash of ovulation tests and pregnancy tests (Thanks to a dear friend for getting them in the States for me....MUCH CHEAPER!).  I've read up all about the O test and I'm ready!!!!  I can't wait to start peeing on sticks in about a week from today!  HAHAHAHAHAHA Who would have THOUGHT!!

OK so this coming weekend I will have my last glass of wine, last sushi meal and last raw oyster meal.....until AFTER I stop breast feeding I guess. *sigh*  

---------------------

So because Ed and I are actually going to officially start trying in a week or so....depending on what those little sticks tell us....I'm considering making my blog a private one because I really do need a place to tell people that I'm pregnant the DAY I find out.  But at the same time I don't want it to be open for everyone when it does happen because we're not supposed to tell people until we're 3 months pregnant.  This way I can monitor who will be in the know.  Basically if you're not someone in my 'real life' you're safe as long as you don't start posting CONGRATS on my Facebook wall HAHA.  I'm still deciding and figuring out all the privacy stuff but I'll keep everyone updated so no one is left out!  

OK ladies!!! Wish me a happy (last for a while I hope) period and I realllllly hope to bare good news soon!!!! PRAY FOR US PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. praying!!! i really hope it happens quick for you two! you guys totally deserve it! <3 gosh i think i may be as excited as you!! now i can't wait until we have another.hehehe. we are going to start trying again in the late fall for #3! eeek hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lisa!!! Oh yay someone else to be pregnant with!!! Good luck to you too (although you don't seem to need it HAHA)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I better be included to read your blog lady!!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...this will be the last time you`ll be excited to get a period!!! Good luck!

    Irregular period suck, especially when TTC, because you never know if you`re pregnant or late! I hated that part of all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Julie hehehe

    Stacie...DUH!!!

    Ashley I'm fully prepared for that part!! I got like TONS of pregnancy tests HAHAHAHA Will probably be testing like every morning!!!!!! HAHA

    ReplyDelete