Thursday, May 31, 2012

What Would I Do Without Other The Internet??

I wanted to share a few places I've found online that have been there for me the past month.


So since being home from the hospital, I've been online a lot.  And I mean a LOT.  Feeding Evie every few hours allows time for that.  I'm so thankful for the technology that we have...mainly my iPhone.  I've been able to go on Facebook and play games while feeding my baby in the middle of the night or check my email and read articles to keep me from falling asleep.


I'm also grateful for the World Wide Web.  There is so much information out there at the tip of my fingertips that if I had questions...they'd pretty much be answered within a few minutes.  Forums and online groups have been EXTREMELY helpful for this new Mommy who is having breastfeeding difficulties and Mastitis (as I found out a few days ago).


Here are a few places that I've found support...both information wise and mentally.


Facebook Groups 
~ Bellies, Babies and Beyond

Websites 
~ Kelly Mom (all about breastfeeding)
~ Baby Centre (all things baby...gives you day to day info)  


iPhone Apps 
~ Baby Centre's (My Baby)



1 comment:

  1. Daisy, to prevent Mastitis happening again, do warm compress using a hot towel when you feel lumps in your breast or take a warm bath and message them.

    ReplyDelete