Sunday, May 6, 2012

40th Week Update and Belly Pic!!

So as you all know I am NOT pregnant anymore on my 40th week.  Evelyn arrived at 39 weeks 2 days.  But since I knew about my upcoming C-Section, I took one last belly pic the night before surgery. 
39 weeks 1 day...day before baby's arrival

Last belly comparison pic!!!  The day we found out we were pregnant and the
day before baby is finally with us!
Ed and I went out for dinner one last time before baby's arrival....
here's our last date night picture!!
I also took a photo ON what was supposed to be my 40th week!
May 4th....would have been my 40th week!
SO this concludes my 40 week pregnancy journey!!! Now I can blog all about my sweet baby girl and our daily adventures!!!!!!!  SOOOO many fun things to do with her in the near future!!! 

1 comment:

  1. OH MY Daisy,you have one of the most BEAUTIFULLY shaped pregnant bellies I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete