Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Busy Bee Mommy!


This little sweet pea has been keeping Mommy SUPER busy!!! She's a puke machine I tell ya! TONS of laundry to do and she's now sleeping 3-4 hour chunks at night (YAY!) but that means she's up a lot during the day and wants to be held and played with.  

I'm loving being a stay-at-home-mom even though I'm tired a lot but it's ok...not like I can leave the house during the day anyways.  Still got under 3 weeks to go before I can drive or lift anything heavier than baby again due to my C-Section.  Ed's gone back to work last week so I'm home all day with Evie and Tobey (SO grateful to have a guard dog...would feel scared to be home alone for so long without him keeping watch on what's happening around the house!).   

Evie has already started smiling lots and lifting her head like no tomorrow!! She's super strong and loves to move around during the day.  Can't wait until her 2 month doctor check up to see how much she's grown.  We went back when she was 2 weeks and she had already grown 2 inches since birth and is 6 lbs 9 oz (she was 6 lbs at birth).  I'm sure she's over 7 lbs by now and won't be surprised if she'll hit 25 inches in the next month! She's changing so much already too! My mom says that when Evie's eyes are opened she totally looks like me when I was a baby! I still think she's got Daddy's nose and eyes though!!! 

Her birth announcements have arrived and have been sent out...here's a photo!
The front!
The backside!
Our newborn photographer also just messaged me to say that all our photos are in the mail on their way so I'll hopefully have them by then end of the week!! Can't wait to show them all off!!!!


So many fun first time things happening soon! Evie's going to be 1 month on the 29th and we're having a BBQ to celebrate that (it's a Chinese thing to celebrate a baby's first month...usually a banquet but we're going to be more casual about it and just do a family thing).  We also have a 1 month photoshoot set up first week of June so that will be fun! I will also be doing monthly photos of Evie every month...it'll be so cool to see them all lined up together a year from now!!  Father's Day is also just around the corner and it's Ed's first time celebrating it as a Daddy! I've already started my scheming and I can't wait to post all about it afterwards! It's also MY Daddy's 60th birthday at the end of June and it'll be super special since he's now a grandpa too!Oh and I'm also going to blog about my post-pregnancy body too!


So many fun things coming up to blog about!!!! Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment