Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Newborn Photoshoot Previews!!

On Saturday May 5, 2012 at only 6 days old...Evelyn had her very first photoshoot! Here are a few previews! I'll do a full post when I get all the photos but I could't resist showing off my baby!!!!


Pretty in pink...Petite Romper was bought on Etsy from SummerInspirations
With Mommy
My little angel
Evelyn, born April 29th, 2012
Future ballerina?...Tutu was bought on Etsy from Albraca Designs
Daddy's hands
First family photo
A huge THANK YOU to our amazing photographer Wendy J Photography!

5 comments:

  1. love them all daisy! still deciding who she looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to post photos of Ed and I when we were newborns...he's the 4th child of 5 so they don't have much photos of him when he was super young...I'll post them if/when I get them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously so beautiful! I love the one with the little angel wings! Serious baby fever going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is your dog getting along with the new baby? I have a Yorky too and I am worried about how he will react to the new baby! Any tips??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone! Tobey is doing great!!! He's protective of her and kissed her for the first time a few days ago. He's yet to be at all aggressive towards her. Anytime she cries or fusses he will come to me with worry in his eyes!!! I LOVE HIM!

    ReplyDelete