Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bring on 2012!!!!!!!


Happy 2012 everyone!!!!!! 

I am SO happy this year has finally arrived!!! This year has started off great already!!!

Evelyn has been kicking up a STORM lately and my mom, sister and brother got to feel her kick in the last few days.  SO fun!!! It's also been a blast shopping for her and my family shopping for her.  I know my mom is SO excited to finally have a grandchild and I think she's super happy that it's a girl! The three of us will have TONS of fun things to do together in the future!  

My sister got engaged on NYE! I was already in the loop about this but it was still somewhat a surprise because we didn't think it was going to happen so soon...I mean we were hoping it was soon but what a way to ring in the new year!  I haven't seen her yet but when she goes home tonight at my mom's the family is going to have a surprise party for her!  

2012 is huge for my family.  My dad is turning 60 this summer! I need to start planning his big birthday party hehehe!  He NEVER has a birthday thing.  I think it will be super special for him since he will have a grandchild to show off at his party hehe! Evelyn will only be 1.5 months old so still super cute and tiny!  

Weddings, milestones and babies in 2012 for my family!!!!  I hope it bring blessings and great joy to yours too!!!!! Thank you so much for following my blog and all the wonderful comments you all leave me.  I'm very lucky to be able to have a creative outlet for my crazy mind!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment