Monday, January 9, 2012

23rd Week Update and Belly Pic!



Symptoms: Major fatigue has hit me again! My body is starting to get sore....the area above my bump and below my breasts...especially when I have sat for a long time...it's like the bump is so big that it squishes against my breasts and becomes sore!!
Mood: I'm starting to feel a bit more anxiety these days...but I'm also not sleeping though the night (I just keep getting up to pee or just waking up because I need to turn my body) and tired a lot. 
Cravings: Still nothing!
Bump Measurement: 33.25 inches! (gained .5 inches since last week!!)
Weight: 100 lbs....yes I've OFFICIALLY hit 3 digits people!!!! HUGE milestone for me!!!! I've gained 15 lbs!!!
Jan 8th, 2012....23 weeks!!
SO ROUND!
week 3 v s week 23....crazy what 20 weeks can do!!

1.5 weeks until our 3D ultrasound!! We also bought Evelyn's bedding too!!! Can't wait to get it in the mail and then get paint to start the nursery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment