Sunday, January 1, 2012

22nd Week Update and Belly Pic!

Symptoms: LOTS of kicking from Evelyn!! I swear she responds to us when we talk to her and actually TELL her to kick!!!!!!! So amazing!!!! THE coolest thing ever! 
Mood: I'm a pretty happy Mommy-to-be right now!!!!!
Cravings: Still nothing....again I'm hungry more often and when I eat I get bloated quickly so I can't eat a lot in one sitting.
Bump Measurement: 32.75 inches (no change)
Weight: 98/99 lbs ....SO close to 3 digits!!!


In less than 3 weeks we will get to see Evelyn's face at our 3D ultrasound!!!!


22 weeks!
jan 1st, 2012....5.5 months!
My pregnancy line is so dark!
week 3 vs week 22

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are getting that dark line on your tummy! I had that too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy, you are beautiful! So excited you guys are having a baby girl. =D Girls are lovely. And yes, that dark line might get darker still (mine did... and it's still dark!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the dark line!! I never had much pregnancy symptoms (never threw up or had nausea...not complaining) but it's nice to know things are happening to me BECAUSE of the pregnancy!!!

    ReplyDelete