Friday, January 20, 2012

3D Ultrasound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, on my 29th birthday Ed, my parents, my little sister and I went to the 3D ultrasound for Evelyn....here are some pics!!!
When this part of the ultrasound came up EVERYONE agreed that she looked like DADDY!!!!!
Look at that nose!!!
She yawned/smiled/laughed about 3 times in a row and was rubbing her eyes!
Another view of her face...that nose!!!!!
She really liked putting her hands around her mouth...and maybe she's
even sucking her thumb here...or praying? LOL
It was SUCH an amazing experience!!!  She was in weird positions throughout the scan! At one point all we could see was the BACK of her head and another she was so curled up that he feet were where her head was!! SO flexible! It was also cool to see her kick and move around at the same time I felt her kicking and moving!!!  She's SO active!!!!! 

I knew from our last ultrasound that she totally had Ed's features....and I was right!!! She's got Ed's nose for sure (which is what I wanted my kids to have hehehe) and her face shape is definitely his shape, although you COULD say that she takes on after grandma (my mom)!!!  

We got to hear the heartbeat as well and it was just SO cool to see her moving around with all her little features...fingers, toes, nose, eyes, lips and all!!!  I can't believe that only 20 weeks ago when we went in for our first ultrasound she was the size of a grain of rice!!! CRAZY how they grow and even crazier that she's INSIDE of me!! Babies really are a miracle.  To me, there's no denying that God is a Great God because who else can come up with such a beautiful way to bring life into the world?  It is AMAZING how the female body can grow/adapt to carrying another human being inside her own...cuz seriously...who would have thought DAISY could expand like she has?? LOL I still can't believe I'm over 100 lbs and that I'll probably gain at least another 5-10 lbs in the next 3.5 months!  

SO many fun/exciting things to pass the time in the next few months!!! All our bedding has arrived (I just need to wait until the first week of February...when I have time...to pick them up at my friend's house in the States) and then our tenants downstairs will be moving out.  This means we will be able to clear Ed's office (which will become the nursery) and start painting mid February!  My parents offered to buy the crib for us and we ordered it today...it's scheduled for pick up on February 25th (perfect timing as painting will be done by then) and then everything in her room will start to come together.  From then on I have tons of birthdays and a very special baby shower to attend (no, not mine!) before Spring Break hits.  My baby shower will be the last week of March and then Easter will be here in no time.  Can't believe how time has passed so quickly! August 22nd, 2011 (the day we found out we were expecting) seemed like a few days ago and already we are T-Minus 4 months to go!  

I'm already thinking I'll miss being pregnant...it truly IS an amazing experience!!! 


Don't forget to participate in my POLL

No comments:

Post a Comment