Thursday, December 29, 2011

Poll For Baby Evelyn....


So I'm going to start up a poll for baby Evelyn!!!  Here's what you do (I couldn't find a gadget for the side bar so this is the best way to do this)...

In the comments section simply copy and paste the following...



1) Date of birth
2) Weight at birth
3) Length at birth

Then add ':' after each topic and enter your guess.  Feel free to add more guesses such as hair/no hair at birth, who she'll look more like and with what features (Daddy's nose/Mommy's eyes) or whether or not you think she's a solid sleeper (yes please!).  



FYI, here are some stats to help you predict.....

~Due date given by doctors: May 4th, 2012
~Daddy was born 8lbs 8oz.
~Mommy was born 3lbs 1oz.

YAY FUN! There's a link to this blog entry on the right side panel so all votes will be entered through here!

BTW here's the results for the gender poll.....
Boy...26 votes
Girl....19 votes

Seriously EVEYONE including my mom and Ed's mom thought we were having a boy!!! My baby's full of surprises I guess!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Wait, before I take a guess, how tall was mom and dad when they were babies & how tall are they now? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have NO clue what our length at birth was!!! Ed is 5 feet 9 and I am 5 feet 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna guess now, but I should probably think or wait. =) HAHA. I hope I'll be right though because when my cousin was pregnant, she had NO CLUE when her due date was because she forgot when was her last menstrual. So I told her my neice (Mirah Khayri) will be born on January 15. Instead she was born on the 14. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were 3lbs?! oh my!

    date of birth: may 5, 2012
    weight: 5lbs, 3oz
    lenght: 18cm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Date of Birth: May 2, 2012
    Weight: 7lbs,4oz.
    Length: 20.5 inches

    ReplyDelete
  6. Date: May 11th
    weight: 5lbs 8oz
    length: 18 inches

    so when I win, what do I get LOL j/k!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Date of birth: May 6th
    Weight at birth: 5lb 12oz
    Length at birth: 17.5 in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Date of Birth: April 29th
    Weight: 6lbs
    Length: 17inches

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1) Date of birth: May 9th
    2) Weight at birth: 7lbs 2oz
    3) Length at birth: 16.5in

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently found out that I was 16 inches when I was born!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1) Date of birth: May 5
    2) Weight at birth: 5 lbs 5 oz
    3) Length at birth: 16.5 in

    ReplyDelete