Monday, December 26, 2011

We Are Having A...

Yes we're officially having a baby girl!!! As I mentioned in previous posts, we were tossing around the names Emily and Evelyn if the baby was a girl.  We decided on....Evelyn!!!! So from now on we get to call 'it' Evelyn Grace!!!!!! 

Here are some pics from the ultrasound!!! She was moving a LOT and is quite the contortionist, according to the ultrasound tech!  Bring on all the shopping, tea parties and all things girly!!!!!!!!!!! We are already so in love and Ed has already set a few rules...one being that she will NOT be allowed to swim in a 2 piece LOL!!!!!! I told him he needs to start practicing at the shooting range regularly!!!!  I know he has NO clue what having a little princess will be like and that his heart will melt the moment he holds her. 
Baby's profile...you can see body and head...she's got Ed's nose I think!!!
Love it!!! She's so cute!!!!!
Another shot of Evelyn....the 2 holes are her heart chambers!
This is her on her back...legs on the left and arms crossed in
front of her face on the right!
Her foot kicking me LOL
Heartbeat...this is a still photo of course but when we saw it on the
screen it was pumping in real time!!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finding out the sex of your baby! I wish you guys the best with everything in the new year, and a happy and healthy one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling Ed is going to be very protective! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Daisy! What a great Christmas gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I love the name Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew it! Congrats on your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete