Thursday, December 22, 2011

Second OB Visit!!!!

HAHA I thought this photo was funny....

So we had our 2nd OB visit on Tuesday. I was told after the first visit that I'd be getting a PAP test done at the second visit but it turned out that since my last PAP was done in April, I didn't have to have one done yet! YAY!!  I was really relieved.  I've ever only had 1 PAP test done and I hated it!

We got to hear the baby's heartbeat again and this time she checked my body.  Checked my breasts and tummy.  It was a HANDS ON visit.  Everything checked out and they weighed me...I gained 3 pounds since my last visit??!! How did that happen? I think my scale at home isn't accurate HAHA 

We also got my requisition form for our ultrasound TOMORROW!!!! We are SO excited!!!! More to come!!! I won't be revealing the gender until after the weekend because we want to be able to tell family and friends first rather than them seeing it here or on Facebook.  Stay tuned and if you haven't voted yet....vote!!!  *Gender Poll on the right side panel*  I will also start a new poll in the new year....for due date and baby's weight!!!!

The fun begins!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I guessed boy, 50% odds sound good to me lol Congrats and Merry Christmas to you and your family. Excited to find out if my guess is right or not.

    ReplyDelete