Sunday, December 11, 2011

19th Week Update and Belly Pic!

Symptoms: I  can't say much about things this week because I had a nasty cold!!! Not a flu (thank God) but a really bad cold.  I was all stuffed up and congested....sucked that I couldn't take anything for it but at least I get paid sick days off from work!!! I got myself a Neti Pot so I will use that to try to at least FEEL better.  
Mood: I was just sick...
Cravings: Nothing.  I hope being sick this week didn't hurt the baby since I didn't have much of an appetite at ALL!!  I tried eating things here and there and drank milk a lot when I knew I needed to eat but just couldn't.  Also drank lots of water so I was well hydrated.
Bump Measurement: 31.75 inches (yup definitely growing .25 inches every week!!)
Weight: 93lbs (surprisingly I've GAINED...maybe staying home and sleeping/sitting all day long does that?? Or maybe I'm finally starting to gain weight!!!!)
19 weeks!!!
3 weeks vs 19 weeks!!!  CRAZY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment