Sunday, December 25, 2011

21st Week Update and Belly Pic!

Symptoms: Baby has been moving around a LOT and I'm constantly feeling flutters/kicks!!!!!!  
Mood: I think I'm starting to get more and more excited about the baby!! I finally can FEEL flutters and kicks and feeling it makes it that much more real!!! Also we now know what we are having (stay tuned for next blog post!) so we are REALLLLLY excited to start all the preperations!!!
Cravings: I'm still not craving anything really....perhaps veggies more often (which is weird cuz I'm NOT a veggie person normally)??  I'm definitely feeling hungry a LOT more often!!
Bump Measurement: 32.75 inches....I've gained 8.75 since we've found out!!! CRAZY!

Weight: K so I weighed myself AFTER Christmas dinner (so really it's not totally accurate but still) and it read 99 lbs!!! How did THAT happen????  I'm definitely starting to gain weight now!!! I'm excited to hit 3 digits for the first time in my life LOL!!! 
Christmas Day 2011...21 weeks!
Front view!
week 3 vs week 21!

No comments:

Post a Comment