Sunday, April 1, 2012

Scentsy Online/Blog Party!!!!!

So baby is due May 4th for me...but really she COULD come in April! I'm trying to set up my Scentsy business for the next 2 months so that it's still up and running in June.  As a THANK YOU to all my amazing customers I will be giving away amazing incentives to anyone who hosts a party in April.  
There are SO many options to hosting a Scentsy party!

~ You can host an ONLINE party.  
I'll set it all up with a link and all you have to do is spread the word through Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Blogs...wherever you want and YOU reap the hostess rewards AND my incentive bonuses! 

~If you live in Greater Vancouver, you can host a BASKET party.
I'll put together a basket full of items that you will lend from me and take it wherever you go (work/family dinners/friend's place/ANYWHERE). You share Scentsy and take orders from people you know and love.  Again YOU will reap the hostess rewards AND my incentive bonuses!

~If you live in Greater Vancouver AND have time in the first half of April...you can host a HOME party.
We'll set up a date where you can invite your family/friends over to your place for a night of Scentsy shopping!! I'll come over 30 mins before your party starts and set up an amazing display showcasing all the wonderful products that Scentsy has to offer and once your guests arrive and mingle for a little bit over wine and yummy treats that you have prepared, I will share with them what Scentsy is all about!  I'll take all the orders and let you know at the end of the night what your hostess reward total is AND you will get my incentive bonus as well!

Now because of rules and regulations according to Scentsy...I cannot actually TELL you what my incentive rewards are going to be...BUT if you email me at daisygowickless@gmail.com and book a party with me, I will be able to let you unlock those incentives!  

IF you are thinking that you want to REALLLLLY reap the rewards in being a hostess...you can actually host ALL 3 parties AT ONCE (or 2)...just let me know!!!



If anyone is interested in JOINING Scentsy and want to build their own home business, contact me as well and I'll tell you how easy it can be! Scentsy is an AMAZING company that is growing like crazy right now and it's THE perfect time to get in on it!!
You can also head over to www.daisygo.scentsy.ca and hit the JOIN tab to see more details!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment