Sunday, April 15, 2012

37th Week Update and Belly Pic!!

Symptoms: I've started feeling a little crampy! Forgot what those feel like!! It was like they're saying to me 'We're BACKKKKKK!!!'
Mood: I'm just very excited these days! ANY DAY!
Cravings: I find that I'm realllllly hungry either in the middle of the night or very early in the morning.  Not craving anything really but just hungry all the time!!
Bump Measurement: 39 inches...no gain!
Weight: 118 lbs??!!! NO WAY!!! LOL!!  
37 weeks!!! Baby is full term and safe to come out ANY DAY!
3 weeks vs 37 weeks!!! CRAZY!!!
So my last Doctor visit was on the 12th....next one on the 20th.  The doctor said that baby's head is very low and that she doesn't expect me to go the full 40 weeks!! YAY!!! At my next appointment they will be doing a membrane swab and will finally see what's happening under there!  I'm so excited for this next visit!!!!  Baby's nursery is all done now (with the exception of one piece of furniture still coming in...but it's just a little shelf thing so no big deal).  We had our maternity photoshoot in Fort Langley on the 7th and another photographer come in on the 14th to do a mini session IN the nursery.  So a post with pics will be coming later this week! Getting SO EXCITED!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh keep everything close at hand, i went into labor after my membrane swab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to meet this little girl! almost time...ekk!

    ReplyDelete