Sunday, April 8, 2012

36th Week Update and Belly Pic!

Symptoms: Feet/ankles getting tired more often now!
Mood: Just full of excitement and anticipation for the baby to arrive!! ANY DAY NOW!!
Cravings: Not much still!
Bump Measurement: 39 inches!!! Grew .5 of an inch!
Weight: 114 lbs....no gain!
36 weeks....9 months....HOME STRETCH!!!

week 3 vs week 36!!!! Wonder how much bigger I'll get before she arrives!!!!

Tuesday will officially be the first day of my maternity leave!!!! YAY!!! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has been so far....hope the last few weeks will go by fast (actually I hope it'll only be 2/3 weeks before she comes!!!). 
We're pretty much done her nursery...just need to rearrange some stuff around so the furniture fits in nicely...will probably get around to that this week.  Hospital bags are 95% packed! I think I'll do a blog post on it later this week! I'm looking forward to sleeping in/napping whenever I want to from now until I go into labour!!! YAY!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. i still think you are further along b/c of your initial due dates so shouldn't be long now!

    ReplyDelete