Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Maternity Photos!!!!

We had our maternity photos done on April 7th and April 14th! 

These ones were taken in Fort Langley, BC on the 7th!!!  They were taken by my friend Vivian who offered us a free maternity shoot as our baby shower gift! I didn't realize how ROUND and BIG I was until I saw these photos!!!! I really do look like I stuffed a basketball under my shirt!!! Also, I'm very pleased to disclose that all 3 of my tops from this photo shoot are NOT maternity tops and are actually XXS tops I owned before!! They must have been pretty loose on me back then!!!










And these ones were taken in baby's nursery on the 14th!!!  Melissa who is a friend of a friend offered us a free shoot as well!!!  I'll do another final post on her nursery once we get all the photos!!! This top is ALSO a non-maternity top in XXS!! LOL!!!! 












1 comment:

  1. LOVE them all! so cute. You and Ed look so happy and excited.

    ReplyDelete