Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Baby Shower...GIRL style!!!!!!!!

My amazingly delicious Raspberry Red Velvet cake (I designed it all by myself!)
from Luscious Creations.  
So our baby shower was March 24, 2012! It was a co-ed shower and it was amazing! I still can't believe that I'm where I am in my life right now....married with a baby one the way.  I've dreamt of being where I am now since I was a little girl.  It was great seeing all my friends and family...some of whom I haven't seen since BEFORE I got pregnant so it was super fun seeing everyone's reactions to my belly!! We feel another step closer to her arrival! Here are some photos of our day!
My very good friend Grace made these onesie cookies....BEST COOKIES
HANDS DOWN EVER!!!!
I LOVE that she put Evelyn's name on some of them!!!
My diaper cake from Fake Cake Boutique and party favours (close up photo below)
Close up of my diaper cake unwrapped!! So cute!
My baby sister made these Red Velvet cupcakes!
Mommy and Daddy to be!!
Me and my Wifies (BFFs since high school)
My amazing helpers!
What's a shower without TONS of gifts??? It was SO fun opening them all!!!!!




My party favours...I made the tags!!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful baby shower! You're almost there!

    ReplyDelete