Sunday, April 22, 2012

38th Week Update and Belly Pic!!

Symptoms: So halfway through week 37 I woke up one morning and BAM...it hurt to walk.  My pelvis was totally sore and it hurt to move.  I'm totally just sucking it up now (it hurts more and more every day) and am hoping that baby will just come soon.  Heartburn and Braxton Hicks has stepped up a notch again (who knew it could?!!) so I'm up a lot at night because I'm so uncomfortable.  I'm just really grateful that I don't have work anymore! 
Mood: I'm just anticipating her arrival now! ANY DAY!
Cravings: Not much....just hungrier than ever!!!!
Bump Measurement: 39.5 inches gained half an inch!!
Weight: 120 lbs!!!!!!!! Gained 2 lbs!! 
38 weeks!!!
Notice how my legs are not together? It hurts to stand!!
I'm realllllly curious now to see what I'll look like post baby!! I'll make sure to take a
photo of my non-belly after baby is here and compare it to the pre-baby pic!

*DON'T FORGET TO CAST YOUR VOTES FOR MY BABY POLL!!!*
Check out the sidebar on the left to post!!!

1 comment:

  1. After my baby was out I had some loose skin for awhile took about 3 months for my skin to tighten back up. I lost all the weight in 2 weeks though. I think your going to be back to normal pretty quickly as well! You look amazing and look like you only have gained just the baby!

    ReplyDelete