Sunday, November 20, 2011

16th Week Update and Belly Pic!

4 months today!!!!  5 more to go!!!!!!
-----------------------
Symptoms: I've been feeling a lot more pain in my back and the underside of my belly.  The back pain just feels like I've been standing ALL day but without the sore feet.  The pain under my belly feels like I've stretched something on and off.  Since this is my first pregnancy, I can't really tell if I'm feeling the baby yet...SOMETIMES I do think I feel something but I've never felt anything when I'm looking for it so...I'll count it as NOT feeling anything yet. 
Mood: For some reason I feel that I'm more tired this last week?  Probably because the baby is going through rapid growth right now??
Cravings: Again, I'm not CRAVING anything...but I definitely AM more hungry more often!
Bump Measurement: 31 inches (.25 of an inch gain since last week)
Weight: 92 lbs (1 lb gain since last week...but I TOTALLY fluctuate!)
-----------------------
I love that I can see my bump well when I have clothes on now!! Although people still say I don't look at ALL pregnant...I think I do!!
4 months!!!
Week 3 vs Week 16!!  

5 comments:

  1. I felt Gabe when I was about 2 months pregnant. It felt like little butterflies, I wasn't able to feel it with my hand for awhile though. I think you look VERY pregnant! I am so excited I get to see you and Stacie when your both VERY VERY pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you definitely look pregnant! and the pain under your belly and back, totally normal. baby is growing like crazy right now and so you are stretching too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie I cannot WAIT to start feeling kicks!!!

    Thank you ladies! I'm SOOO excited! Let it GROW, let it GROW, let it GROW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't feel baby move until 19 weeks. And then it was another couple weeks before Tim could feel baby. It just gets more fun as baby grows (well, mostly, until baby's foot gets stuck up your rib...).

    ReplyDelete